Monday 3 December 2018

November 6th - 10th week

Week 6

On Wednesday, we did two dances for the party scenes with Mandy and Sharon.




Week 7

On Wednesday, we did a full run through with dances and singing without stopping. Throughout the rehearsal, there're still moments that we don't know when to enter and exit. We then worked on both party scenes with dances which is the Fezziwig's office party and Fred's house party.

On Thursday, we worked on the personalities of our character, we need to find what I say to others and what others say about me in the play. I did my character of Fred's wife thinking where and when we met each other and my personal back-story, also the house when Fred and I live.

I wrote about the party scene and also my back-story.

Abe wrote about his first scene in the play with Scrooge
and how Fred and his wife met
also his family background.

The house where Fred and his wife live. They live in Central London.
I drew this house according to Abe's information for the houses in Victorian times.




Week 8


On Wednesday, we did some creative stuff in a group with Mandy. Here are the videos.




The second one here is the final dance before the performance end where all casts will be involved. 





Week 9

Monologue assessment (check unit 10 monologue blog)

Week 10

We've been rehearsing in the theatre this week. 

upstage - space for the characters
downstage - the dining area for the Cratchits 















No comments:

Post a Comment