Friday 3 November 2017

6th week 31st October - 2nd November

31st October (Tuesday)

Three weeks till our performance day in Shaw Theatre!!

We did warm ups as usual, Sharon asked us to think of ourselves three actions or something that we will do in normal day as the character in R&J. Each of us took our little space in room and start doing things by ourselves. My three movements...
  1. Cleaning the house.
  2. Getting coffee ready for guests. 
  3. Tidying bookshelves. 
My explanation to Sharon was, I enjoyed doing my job and i spend most of my time cleaning the house. I don't really have a thing that i love doing while I'm free, because houseworks are the only things I'm interested in. 

After that, we began to work on details for the party scene as that is the scene where all cast members will be on stage. Sharon wanted to make sure that we're going smoothly in the scene. Also, Sharon has worked on other scenes too, and few have improved by adding more details. 


No comments:

Post a Comment